- 10 eggs
- 1 avocado
- handful of spinach
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- salt, pepper and chilli to taste
- Place eggs in a small pot, covering with water and bringing to the boil. Turn off the heat, cover the pot with a lid and let the eggs sit for 10 minutes.
- Drain eggs from the pot and run cold water over them. Let cool, peel and cut in half lengthways. Remove yolks and place in a bowl.
- Blend avocado, spinach, hardboiled egg yolks, lemon juice, Greek yoghurt and mustard. Add salt, pepper and chilli to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves.