- 2 cups nuts
- 1 cup of seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried fruit
- ½ cup of something extra
- Choose nuts of choice; mixed nuts or individual types. Roasted, raw or lightly salted. The choice is yours.
- Add in the seeds such as sunflower, pumpkin seeds.
- Add in some dried fruit. Sultanas, cranberries, apple, banana, apricot, pineapple. So many options.
- Top it off with a little something extra. Our favourite additions are popcorn, pretzels, dark chocolate buds and small coconut chunks. These add in an extra layer of texture, flavour and fun.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup air popped popcorn (salty) or nutrigrain (sweet)
- ½ cup unsweetened mixed dried fruit
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Measured into 30 gram servings.
- Stored in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.