- 500g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tsp coconut oil, plus 1tbsp extra
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 small red Thai chillies, deseeded and sliced thinly
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 100g baby sweet corn, halved
- 100g shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 150g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 green onions, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until chopped coarsely.
- Heat coconut oil in a large deep frying pan or wok. Pour in half the egg, swirl around the base of the pan to make a thin omelette. Cook uncovered for 2 minutes or until egg is just set. Remove from pan, roll tightly and cut into thin strips. Repeat with remaining egg.
- Heat extra oil in same pan over medium heat; cook garlic, ginger and chilli, stirring for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add cauliflower; cook stirring over high heat for 5 minutes. Or until cauliflower starts to colour.
- Add capsicum and corn: cook stirring for 2 minutes or until capsicum starts to soften. Add mushrooms and peas; cook, stirring for a further 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and green onion, stirring until well combined and heated through.
- Season. Remove form pan. Serve cauliflower rice topped with omelette strips and coriander leaves.
Image from @mitch.kich