- Spray canola or olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 500 g chicken mince
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini, grated (drain excess fluid)
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 12 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Spray a non-stick wok or frying pan with oil and heat.
- Add the onion and cook for about 2 minutes or until just soft.
- Add the chicken mince, garlic and ginger and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned, breaking up lumps of mince with a wooden spoon.
- Add the capsicum and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring frequently.
- Add the fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce, to taste. Stir in the coriander.
- To serve, spoon the chicken mixture and rice into the lettuce leaves and roll up to eat with your fingers.
- Add any of your favourite vegetables to this dish to bulk it up eg. corn, carrot
- Optional: Add 2 cups of brown rice if you would like to add some carbohydrates to this meal