- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets
- 1kg sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 corn cobs, husk and silk removed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 green chilli, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Finely chop 1/2 the coriander leaves and combine with the sweet chilli sauce, cumin, chilli and 1 tablespoon of lime juice in a small bowl.
- Place 1 chicken breast on a chopping board and cut the fillet in half horizontally to form 2 thin filets. Repeat with remaining chicken. Place chicken and chilli mixture in a snap-lock bag and seal. Rub to coat and refrigerate for 30 min if time permits.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place 2 greased wire racks over 2 large baking trays. Place potato, in a single layer, on racks. Spray with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Place corn and 1 tablespoon of water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
- Heat a greased barbecue plate or pan on medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add corn to barbecue plate or pan. Cook, turning for 5 minutes or until beginning to char. Transfer to a chopping board and let cool for 2 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Cut kernels from cob and place into a bowl with avocado, onion, chilli and remaining lime juice. Gently toss to combine.
- Preheat your oven grill on medium. Arrange sweet potato in a serving dish. Sprinkle cheese on sweet potato and grill for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Slice chicken and place on sweet potato. Top with corn mixture and sprinkle remaining coriander and mint. Serve immediately with lime wedges.