- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 8 dates, pitted (soft)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp natural vanilla protein powder
- 10 almonds
- 1 tbsp coconut syrup (optional)
- 3 tbsp. water
- Combine the cacao powder, coconut, dates, protein powder and almonds in a food processor and process until a sticky mixture is formed.
- Add the coconut oil, syrup (if using) and water and process together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into tablespoon sizes and roll the mixture into a firm ball.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used. Set in the fridge for half an hour.
- Serve one ball per serve.
* Great for that mid afternoon snack