- 2 cups oats
- 3 tbsp coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 6-7 tbsp water
- 12 dates
- 2 tbspchocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Place oats into a food processor and blend until they resemble a rough flour like consistency
- Add coconut and vanilla essence and mix until combined
- Add chopped dates and water until the mixture resembles a firm and slightly sticky dough. You don’t want the dough too sticky so add the water gradually. You may need more water.
- Lastly add the chocolate chips and fold into the mixture.
- Take a dessert spoon and roll into balls. Place in the fridge and enjoy 🙂
- Could use white, dark, or normal chocolate chips
- If you have a sweet tooth, you can add 1 tbsp of castor sugar to the mix
- Can roll balls in cocao powder, coconut shavings ect, or simply leave plain