Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 4 cups of mixed leaves
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ avocado diced
- ½ salad onion thinly sliced
- 90 grams haloumi sliced into thin strips
- 60 grams walnuts, halved.
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Place halloumi onto a heated non-stick pan or BBQ and grill until lightly golden on each side.
- Combine mixed leaves, pomegranate seeds, avocado, onion, halloumi and walnut halves.
- Mix together dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad.
- Serve immediately
Click here to download recipe PDF