- 2/3 cup orange juice – hand squeezed or 100% juice including pulp
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 6 strawberries, hulled and halved
- Blend orange juice, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries until smooth.
- Pour into moulds and place lids on top. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours, stand for 1-2 minutes at room temperature before removing from the moulds. Enjoy.
- 200ml full fat Greek yoghurt
- 200ml low fat coconut cream
- 4 teaspoons of Natvia or 2 teaspoons of honey
- ½ cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- Blend the Greek yoghurt, coconut cream, sweetner and chia seeds together in a bowl. Split the mixture in two and mix the raspberries into one of them.
- Layer the two mixtures into icy pole moulds. Freeze overnight. Enjoy.
- 1 ½ cups fresh lime juice
- 2 ½ cups soda water or plain water
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced thinly
- Add the mint, wedges and lime juice into a large jug. Muddle or mash to get the flavour out before stirring in the soda water.
- Place the sliced kiwi fruit into the moulds first to create a separate layer on top. Pour mixture into moulds and freeze overnight.