- 1 kg kangaroo mince
- 3 grated carrots
- 2 grated zucchinis
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tbsp, lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 tsp fresh mint leaves, shredded
- Combine the yoghurt ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pre-heat the BBQ or a frying pan with a little olive oil. In a bowl combine all the kangaroo ingredients and roll into medium sized patties. Cook for 5-7 minutes each side or until medium-rare.
- Serve the kangaroo patty with salsa on either a M/G bun or side salad.