- 600g lamb, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2-3 medium zucchinis, cubed
- 2 large red onions, sliced
- 200g haloumi, cut into cubes
- Large cherry tomatoes
- Green capsicum, diced into cubes
- Button mushrooms
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch salt
- Place the vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and a few grinds of pepper in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened and reduced slightly, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. While the grill is heating, place the lamb, vegetables and haloumi in a bowl with 1 tbsp of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Thread the lamb, vegetables and haloumi onto the skewers.
- Put the kebabs on the grill and cook until grill marks appear on the vegetables, about 2 minutes. Using tongs, flip the skewers, and grill 2 minutes more.
- Brush the kebabs with the balsamic glaze. Reduce the heat to medium. Flip the skewers every minute or so, brushing the vegetables with the glaze each time you flip them. Grill until the lamb is cooked through and lightly charred, 10 to 15 minutes total. Brush the kebabs once more with glaze before serving.