- 1 packet pearl couscous
- 1 bag spinach leaves
- ¼ cup craisens
- ½ cup pistachios or cashews, slightly toasted
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and roasted
- ½ capsicum, diced
- 1 cup snow peas / green beans, cut in half
- 1 punnet of baby tomatoes, cut in half
- 100 grams fetta
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 1cm cubes, roasted
- 1 chorizo, sliced
- 400 grams chicken breast, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil for cooking
- 1-2 tsp Cayenne pepper (depends on heat tolerance)
- 2-3 tsp Moroccan spice
- 1 tsp Chilli powder (optional)
- Prepare sweet potato and chickpeas and place in oven at 180’C for 20 minutes to roast. Keep an eye on chickpeas.
- Slice chorizo and chicken breast and place in a metal dish with 1 tbsp olive oil. Coat with spices all over, cover with glad wrap and set aside.
- Cook pearl couscous as per packet directions, set aside to cool.
- Chop and add all other ingredients to a large salad bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and cook chorizo and chicken together for 10-12 minutes, until golden
- Mix pearl couscous, salad items and meats all together and serve
NB. Often don’t need a dressing as the spices mix with olive oil to create a nice dressing/flavour.