- 1 cup mashed banana (approx. 2 bananas)
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil melted and cooled
- ¾ cup wholemeal self raising flour
- ¼ cup protein powder of choice
- 4 tbsp. almond meal
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180’C and prepare a lined or greased muffin tin.
- In a bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Stir in egg, honey, and coconut oil until combined.
- Add in all remaining dry ingredients until batter has formed.
- Pour batter into cups, filling 3/4 of the way. Bake muffins for 15 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the muffin
Adapted from ‘The clean eating couple’